Are reservations necessary?
Non-private large party reservations are available for groups of 10-15 guests (all ages counted). Please call 650-554-0515 or use the form below. Please note that while walk-ins are always welcome, gratuity and terms do apply to any large group parties. Except for private events, we are unable to accommodate more than 15 people. If you are interested in a private event, please click here.
- We appreciate your understanding that there is a minimum of $20 person (excluding tips)
- A two-hour maximum seating time for all tables.
- An 20% gratuity will be added to parties of 10 or more.
- We require a credit card to reserve a table for parties of 10 or more. We have a 48-hour cancellation policy, if the reservation is not cancelled 48 hours in advance, or in the event of a no-show, a fee of $50 will be charged.
- We will hold your table for 15 minutes or we will consider it as no show and a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
- Pre-order is required.
- Table reservation is only available Mon to Thurs.
Can I have more time?
We cannot guarantee last-minute extension time to your party. If we could, the extra time is $50 per 30 mins.
Do I need to pre order?
It’ll be great if you can pre order food and drinks. we want you to have the best, service that is timely and tasty! So please let us help with the menu choices when you book a large group.
Can I bring food from outside?
No outside food or drink allowed. But you are welcome to bring a cake or cupcakes with a $2.00 cake cutting and plating fee per person.
Can I bring decorations?
You’re welcome to bring additional decorations and/or paper products to decorate your table. To preserve the integrity of our party room, we do not permit ceiling and wall decorations, streamers, silly string, confetti, glitter or piñatas. Please carry out anything you brought in!